About this Cruise
Indulge in a truly special evening aboard Louisville’s Legendary Lady, The Belle of Louisville. We’ve reimagined the Captain’s Dinner for a more intimate and exclusive experience. Your evening starts with tours by Master Captain Mark Doty and crew of areas on the boat that are typically off-limits, including the Pilot House. The evening includes a dockside buffet dinner, your choice of wine, and live entertainment. After dinner, you may retire to the upper deck for a gorgeous sunset view or hit the dance floor as the band transitions from mellow dining music to livelier sets just right for dancing.
After your dockside dinner and VIP tour from 6 to 7:00 p.m., you’ll leave real life behind on the shore and depart on a beautiful escape from reality aboard a Sunset Cruise from 7 to 9 p.m. Your Admiral’s Dinner ticket includes a dockside buffet-style meal, one bottle of wine per couple, a behind-the-scenes tour and two-hour Sunset Cruise.
- $149.99 Adults Ages 21-64
- $147.99 Seniors Ages 65+
- European Mix Salad with sun dried tomatoes, red onion, gorgonzola, toasted almonds, smoked bacon and balsamic vinaigrette
- Chef Carved Charcoal Grilled Beef Tenderloin served with Henry Baines and Horseradish sauce and your choice of Merlot Demi-Glace, Bourbon Peppercorn Sauce, Tarragon Bearnais
- Grilled Salmon Filet marinated in fresh herbs, shallots, capers, and white wine served with a champagne dill sauce
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy Parmesan Asparagus
- Artisan Rolls & Butter
- Homemade Cake and/or Pie 2 Choices Chef’s Choice
*Menu is subject to change.
**Special dietary requests (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc.) require a 72-hour notice for the caterer to accommodate your request. Please notify our ticket office at 502-574-2992 with any special dietary requests at least 72 hours before your cruise.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your cruise.
Cocktail attire is encouraged for Admiral’s Dinner, but not required. We do recommend checking the weather before your cruise and dress accordingly. Jackets may be needed. Flat shoes are encouraged due to uneven walking surfaces and stairs on the wharf and boat.
- Dockside Dinner
- Red or White Wine
- Self-Guided Tour with VIP Access
- Meet-and-Greet with Captain and Crew
- Sunset Cruise
- Additional food and drink are available for purchase at our Concession Stand and Bar. (View the menu here.)