- Greeter: Assist guests with wayfinding and answering questions, both on the wharf and in the ticket office.
- Onboard Volunteer: Assist guests with questions, provide onboard information and other assistance and assist with special events as needed.
- Floral Package Assistant: Assemble flower and balloon bouquets ordered by guests to be delivered on cruises.
- Docent: Provide detailed information about the boats, the Ohio River and the city of Louisville. This position requires additional training.
Spring volunteer training dates are scheduled for:
- Monday, March 13 from 7-9 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 15 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Enthusiasm about Belle of Louisville Riverboats
- Interest in helping locals and tourists enjoy their river cruise experience
- Interest in learning and talking about riverboats, the Ohio River and the city of Louisville (training will be provided)
- Attendance at all trainings as assigned by staff
- Ability to stand for up to two hours
- Ability to work with the public for up to two hours without a break
- Must be at least 16 years old to volunteer without an adult or 14 years old to volunteer with a parent, teacher or other responsible adult (who is also a volunteer).