Works in ticket office answering multi-line phones, taking reservations and selling souvenirs. Verifies cash drawer. Balances contents with amounts, receipts and reports. Uses excellent customer relations skills.
Examples of Work
- Accesses the reservations system and provides information to callers concerning cruise bookings, costs and dates of availability, and resolves questions.
- Verifies cash drawer upon reporting to work. Reconciles balance at end of shift with shift manager using receipts and provided reports.
- Works within reservation system to identify and sell souvenir items.
- Greets visitors/vendors, provides sign in sheet and temporary badge. Retrieves badge when visitor leaves vessel.
- Assists with distribution of tickets and wristbands to groups as needed.
- Performs related work and other duties as assigned.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must have excellent customer relation skills.
Pay & Benefits
- Starting pay beginning at $15/hour