About this Cruise
Come aboard and explore the Belle in an impactful way this Juneteenth. While onboard, guests are invited to listen to music and watch a theatre performance sharing the story of Lucie and Thornton Blackburn, a couple that found freedom via the Ohio River. Guided tours of the historic steamboat’s boiler and engine rooms will also be available, where guests can learn about the vintage and modern technology that power the historic vessel.
This cruise is from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. aboard the Belle of Louisville on June 16, 2023.
Two ticket types are available:
- Eat and Drink Tickets: Include appetizer stations and 1 drink ticket
- $64.99 for adults (ages 15-64), $62.99 for seniors (ages 65+), $38.99 for children (ages 5-14) and a free ticket for children 4 & under.
- Drink Tickets: Include 1 drink ticket
- $39.99 for adults (ages 15-64) and seniors (ages 65+), $18.99 for children (ages 5-14) and a free ticket for children 4 & under.
Sample Appetizer Stations*:
- Station 1: Collard Greens with Hambone, Black Beans and Rice, Corn Muffins & Butter
- Station 2: Fruit Cascade with Fruit Dips, Strawberry Ice Cream, Fruit Punch and Lemonade
- Station 3: Kernel Fried Bone-In Chicken and Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese
*Appetizers are subject to change.
**Special dietary requests (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc.) require a 72-hour notice for the caterer to accommodate your request. Please notify our ticket office at 502-574-2992 with any special dietary requests at least 72 hours before your cruise
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your cruise. Boarding begins 60 minutes prior to departure.
Casual. Come as you are! We do recommend checking the weather before your cruise and dressing accordingly. Sunscreen or hats are recommended during the summer. Flat shoes are encouraged due to uneven walking surfaces and stairs on the wharf and boat.
- Additional food and drink are available for purchase at our Concession Stand and Bar. (View the menu here.)