About this Cruise
Turn back the clock and take a step back in time aboard our prohibition-themed cruise! Grab your best three-piece suit or flapper dress and dance the night away with lessons of the most popular dances of the time. After listening to the greatest songs of the 1920s and 30s from a live band, experience a cocktail tasting in the speakeasy experience inside the Captain’s Quarters…it’s sure to be the bee’s knees!
This cruise is from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. aboard the Belle of Louisville on August 11, 2023. This is an ages 21+ cruise.
Two ticket types are available:
- Eat and Drink Tickets: Include appetizer stations and 1 drink ticket
- $64.99 for adults (ages 21-64) and$62.99 for seniors (ages 65+)
- Drink Tickets: Include 1 drink ticket
- $39.99 for adults (ages 21-64) and seniors (ages 65+)
Sample Appetizer Stations*:
- Gourmet Cheese Boards
- Carving Station with Cocktail Sandwiches
- Mashed Potato Bar
- Assorted Desserts Station
*Appetizers are subject to change.
**Special dietary requests (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc.) require a 72-hour notice for the caterer to accommodate your request. Please notify our ticket office at 502-574-2992 with any special dietary requests at least 72 hours before your cruise.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your cruise. Boarding begins 60 minutes prior to departure.
1920s and 30s attire is encouraged, but not required. We do recommend checking the weather before your cruise and dressing accordingly. Sunscreen or hats are recommended during the summer. Flat shoes are encouraged due to uneven walking surfaces and stairs on the wharf and boat.
- Food and drink are available for purchase at our Concession Stand and Bar. (View the menu here.)