About this Cruise
Come aboard for a hearty and delicious meal while you enjoy the sights and sounds of the river as we show you the town from an all-new perspective—out on the water. Grab a cocktail from our full bar, then sit back, relax and enjoy your meal. This is a two-hour excursion.
Tickets are $59.99 for adults (ages 15-64); $57.99 for seniors (ages 65+); $31.99 for children (ages 5–14); free ticket for children 4 & under.
Sample Supper Menu*
- Garden Salad
- Roasted New Potatoes
- Country Green Beans
- Homemade Meatloaf (topped with roasted tomato sauce)
- Stuffed Peppers or a vegetarian entrée (Special Dietary Option)
- Rolls and Butter
- Homemade cookies, dessert bars, brownies
*Menu is subject to change.
**Special dietary requests (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc.) require a 72-hour notice for the caterer to accommodate your request. Please notify our ticket office at 502-574-2992 with any special dietary requests at least 72 hours before your cruise.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your cruise. Boarding begins 60 minutes prior to departure.
Casual. Come as you are! We do recommend checking the weather before your cruise and dress accordingly. Sunscreen or hats are recommended during the summer. Flat shoes are encouraged due to uneven walking surfaces and stairs on the wharf and boat.
- Coffee, Lemonade and Water
- Adventure Passports Available
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are available for an additional cost.
- Additional food and drink are available for purchase at our Concession Stand and Bar. (View the menu here.)