About this Cruise
Who likes picnics? Who likes riverboats? We think these two things go together like peas and carrots, so we’re hosting a picnic out on the river! Join us for a fun, informal excursion, including activities for the kids and delicious food. Take your pre-selected boxed lunch and find your favorite seat. Then, sit back and relax! This is a two-hour excursion.
Tickets are $36.99 for adults (ages 15-64); $34.99 for seniors (ages 65+); $23.99 for children (ages 5-14); free ticket for children 4 & under
Sample Box Lunch Menu*
- Sandwich of choice (choose 1 per guest):
- Homemade Pimento Cheese (with lettuce and tomato on country white bread mozzarella)
- Bluegrass Chicken Salad (with craisins and pecan on honey wheat)
- Classic B.L.T. (crispy Maplewood bacon, romaine lettuce and Roma tomato on Texas toast)
- Club Croissant (honey ham, smoked turkey, Maplewood bacon, American cheese, romaine lettuce and Roma tomato on croissant)
- Greek Vegetable Wrap, No Feta (Vegan/Vegetarian: stuffed with hummus, lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, olives and pepperoncini)
- Traditional Cole Slaw
*Menu is subject to change.
**Special dietary requests (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc.) require a 72-hour notice for the caterer to accommodate your request. Please notify our ticket office at 502-574-2992 with any special dietary requests at least 72 hours before your cruise.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your cruise. Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure for cruises on the Mary M. Miller and 60 minutes prior to departure on the Belle of Louisville.
Casual. Come as you are! We do recommend checking the weather before your cruise and dress accordingly. Sunscreen or hat is recommended during the summer. Flat shoes are encouraged due to uneven walking surfaces and stairs on the wharf and boat.
- Box Lunch
- Water and Lemonade
- Adventure Passports Available
- Additional food and drink are available for purchase at our Concession Stand and Bar. (View the menu here.)